- TOKUSHI NAKASHIMA
- President/CEO, Global Mobility Service Inc.
- Born Jan 1. 1967, Gifu prefecture, Japan
- MSc Management of Technology at Tokyo University of Science
- Member of the Board of Concillors at Keidanren
- CEO (former president) of BEET Philippine
- CEO (founder) of Zero Sports co., Ltd.
- Director of Federation of Regional Transportation with Electric Storage (FORTES)
- Chairman of Association for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles (APEV)
- Director of Auto-parts and Accessories Retail Association (APARA)
- Member of Market Trend of an electric car Institute for Policy Science, Japan
- Councilor of Japan Automobile Research Institute
- Part-time lecturer at department of Engineering in Gifu University
- Part-time lecturer at school of Engineering in University of Tokyo
Material published in No.16 of academic journal of
The Japan Academic Society for Ventures and Entrepreneurs 2010/07
[Regional CFO system and educational support measure for venture entrepreneurs]
October 2017 IATSS Review Vol.42, No.2
published by the International Association of Traffic and Safety Sciences
"Technology, society and new business model
~ What is the way of IoT service to realize inevitable social problems? "
[Example research publication]
Example research publication in national convention of
The Japan Academic Society for Ventures and Entrepreneurs 2009/05
[Creation of vibration spiral of ventures entrepreneurs and regional society]
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Encouragement Prize"
- Japan Youth Conference Center "Human Power Award"
- International Young Chamber "TOYP Grand Prize" (7th in Japanese)
- Selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (6th in Japanese)
- International Association of Traffic and Safety Sciences (IATSS) "40th IATSS Award"